Services We Provide
- Accompany you to your medical visit(s).
- Assist with medical consultations through review of medical records, images and diagnostic results.
- Get timely physician appointments with appropriate specialists.
- Negotiate discounted global pricing or work with insurance carriers for speedy authorizations.
- Pass on our discounted corporate rates for hotel, transportation & other amenities.
- Coordinate all aspects of your medical care.
Benefits To You
- Have an experienced patient advocate coordinate your care.
- Medical appointments can be done quickly so you don’t have to wait.
- We communicate with your insurance carrier to help with the authorization process.
- We negotiate self pay cases so your out of pocket costs are reduced.
- We are in communication with all of your providers and ensure you understand your care and medical bills.
- We make arrangements for care at home, and any special needs you may require.
“After being told I had breast cancer by my doctor, I was very scared. But I had a chance to speak to the breast doctors before coming to Miami and this helped me not to worry so much."
“A routine physical can turn into a nightmare," says this 52 year old teacher.
Oncology Referral Network of America, LLC is registered in the State of Florida, as an independent entity.
ORNOA efforts are supported by physicians and centers who meet the requirements to participate in the referral network.